44767458_xl.jpg

Mold Exposure, Mold Toxicity and Biomagnetism

Mold exposure and toxicity are becoming an increasingly common health concern. Many of the buildings we live and work in along with the foods we eat, contain mold. These exposures can increase our risk of inflammatory and toxic responses to mold spores, mold metabolites and other mold components.

Mycotoxins are the toxic metabolites produced by fungi, including mold. Mycotoxins can pose serious health risks when ingested, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. They may contribute to a wide range of complaints including chronic fatigue, pain and inflammation, brain fog, anxiety, systemic hypersensitivity, skin irritation, irritability, respiratory complains, and neurological disturbances.

Addressing mold toxicity can feel like an overwhelming task. I use a holistic, streamlined approach to facilitate the body’s ability to clear a fungal burden by:

1) Stimulating and supporting the body’s detoxification systems to help remove the mycotoxins

2) Correcting pH imbalances that promote the accumulation of mycotoxins. A balanced body in a state of homeostasis does not support a toxic state.

3) Addressing underlying emotional conflicts that create an internal environment prone to mold toxicity.